Monday 3 June 2013

HAUL!

Hello lovelies, so I've been shopping again, online shopping on this occasion. I've ended up buying quite a few nail polishes. I ordered them from fragrance direct, some of you may have heard of it. They basically do make up and perfume at cheaper prices than what they are retailed for. I bought £13 worth of make up, which should've been over £45! 





I purchased eight nail polishes and one lipstick, which was Rimmel's Kate Moss shade 26 and it was just two pound! 
Then I also got some essie nail polishes which were all £2, £6 cheaper than the retail price! I got Fear and Desire, Mojito Madness and Off The Shoulder. £6 for all three instead of £24 at retail price, I feel I got quite a little bargain there, which is more than a good excuse for buying them.
Lastly I got Rimmels 60 Seconds nail polishes which were £1 each!! I already had two of these in Blue My Mind and Green With Envy, I bought both of these in boots a year ago and I always really liked them, they dry really fast plus they're even easier to apply. So when I saw them for £1 each I couldn't resist buying one or two or five. I got Pink Punch, Ready, Aim, Paint, Instyle Coral, Blackout and Camouflage. They're all 8ml but as you may have noticed in the picture Camouflage is actually bigger than all the rest and is 12ml, even more for your money!

I got some real bargains, plus the delivery was only two pound! You should definitely check fragrance direct out if you would like a better variety of nail polish colours or even just some nice colours for half the price.
Thanks for reading, lots of love xxx

Where else to find me:

Or you can email me: callieeemay@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. Great nail polish haul, I have to try different brands :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website sounds great! I really need to try some other nail varnish brands, I've heard a lot about Rimmel lately. I love the Rimmel Green with Envy one, that would be perfect for the winter months. Great haul :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete