Sunday 2 June 2013

Amfar Cannes benefit

Hello lovelies! So some of you may have known that the Amfar Cannes benefit gala was the other night and I've chose some of my favourite fashion looks for you all to look at.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, amfAR
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
I love Rosie's style, it's usually fairly simple pieces but they look so beautiful. She looks flawless here as always. I love the simplicity of her dress and the outfit. The shoes look great too. I like that she has her hair down to make the outfit even more effortless. I am thinking of doing a post on Rosie's style because she always looks stunning.

Irina Shayk, amfAR
Irina Shayk
She looks absolutely beautiful in this dress, the colour and detailing are exquisite. I love her gold clutch as it looks lovely with the pink. The dress is perfectly tailored and she looks amazing.

Bonnie Wright, amfAR
Bonnie Wright
Lastly is Bonnie Wright, again she is styled quite simple but it's still effective. She looks gorgeous. The only thing I could criticize is I think it could've been a little tighter before it pulls in at the waist but that's just me being picky.

Thanks for reading, lots of love xxx

Where else to find me:


Or you can email me: callieeemay@gmail.com

2 comments: