Sunday 5 May 2013

Little tiny haul

Hello! This is a tiny haul, it's only three things from amazon but I thought I should share it with you anyway. I got this last week and had been wanting these things for quite a while, so I was just a little excited when it arrived... I had to take photos right away because I was excited to use them! I've also recently purchased Benefits they're real mascara, finally! I haven't taken a picture but it was £19.50 from Debenhams, it was actually 10% off the day I got it so I only paid £17.55 not a lot of difference but it's better than no discount, right? I'm not entirely sure, but I thought this mascara was £18.50? Enough with the mascara talk this isn't even in the haul! Well, I guess it kind of is now... If you would like me to do a review then let me know, I'm not sure whether to or not because I'm sure a lot of you have read reviews about it. 



The fault in our stars by John Green - £3.85
Acrylic make up holder - £8
Real techniques brushes core collection - £14.66

I've been wanting to buy the fault in our stars for quite a while now, everyone seems to be obsessing over how good it is, so for just £3.85 I thought I'd give it a read.
I've also been wanting an acrylic make up holder to help tidy up my everyday make up. The make up I don't wear so often is all set out reasonably nicely in designated draws but the make up I wear everyday is scattered all over the table. So I thought this would be useful to help tidy things up and keep them together all neatly. I love it, my table looks so much neater now!
Lastly is the real techniques brushes core collection, now I must admit I don't usually buy brushes, I buy the odd few that I need and use the rest from make up gift sets. I've just never been that bothered about buying any but some of them are getting a bit rough and bristles keep falling out, all that kind of stuff. So I though I'd invest in some decent brushes and everyone raves about the real technique brushes and obviously brushes isn't my forte subject so I went along with the hype. It was these or mac brushes and if I'm entirely honest I don't really want to be paying out £20 for a brush when people are saying these are just as good. So far I like them they're really soft and easy to use. The core collection is £20 in boots so I got them for £5 cheaper on amazon and they sell all the brushes, if you're interested.

Have you picked up anything good lately?

Thank you for reading, lots of love xxx


Where else to find me:

Or you can email me: callieeemay@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! Are the brushes any good?

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah they are, I love the concealer one the most xx

      Delete
  2. A review on Benefit's mascara would be lovely :) I'm jealous of all your purchases, especially the Real Techniques brushes!

    j4miejohnston.blogspot.co.uk

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to do that for you :) I couldn't turn them down for over £5 off! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the faults in our stars movie, have you seen it?x
    http://adelicateobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete