Thursday 30 May 2013

Forever 21 jewellery haul

Hello lovelies! Now yes I have another haul for you lovely lot today but it literally just consists of jewellery after I went a little crazy in forever 21 after realizing the rings fit me, yay! At the forever 21 I go to all the rings are one size so I've been a little scared to try them on in case they're way too small for my fingers and I end up with it stuck on my finger. I decided to take the plunge and try one on and it was the perfect fit, lucky me. So I couldn't help but buy a few and a few pairs of earrings and a necklace... I seem to be a bit shopping crazy at the moment and if I'm not shopping in store I'm buying online, a little bit naughty but everyone deserves a treat every now and then, right? Plus I've been quite (by quite I mean very) stressed recently, due to exams and all that boring stuff I'd prefer not to speak of right now.






They were just a few photos of how pretty the jewellery in forever 21 is. Now for what I actually purchased.








Necklace - £2.40
Gold horse shoe ring - £2.40
Three rings set - £3.15
Crystal silver earrings - £3.90
Earrings three packs - £3.40
Rings - £3.40
Triangle earrings -£3.15

Some of the prices aren't very accurate I am doing it from memory, sorry.
So I went back to forever 21 again to have a little browse and ended up spending £30 on jewellery! Whoops. Okay it could've been worse, I did manage to leave a few things but obviously not enough. I didn't intend on buying anything but it just happened. Anyway I am quite content with my purchases. I got some lovely little bits and all at a decent price. I will definitely have to restrain myself from going back to forever 21 for a little while at least.....

Thank you for reading, lots of love xxx

Where else to find me:

Or you can email me: callieeemay@gmail.com


7 comments:

  1. I love all of the bits and bobs you got! Forever 21 have a great selection of jewellery. The blue and neon bags that were in one of the photos are gorgeous! I hope I see them when I next pop into Forever 21. Great post :)

    j4miejohnston.blogspot.co.uk

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is its how I justify buying so much!!xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow, I love the photos! Your Forever 21 is so much better looking than the one we have here, great haul! :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jewellery looks so nice; that blue/green colour is beautiful! I've never thought to go into Forever 21 to look at the jewellery :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete