Saturday 11 May 2013

Everyday make up storage

Hello lovelies! You might have seen my recent haul in which I purchased a little make up organiser for a very reasonable eight pounds! I thought I would show you how I am using it and so on.





I have stored quite a bit in it. It has two little compartments at the back which aren't very visible. Then there is a large one at the front which I have put my foundation, concealer, etc in. Then there are twelve little ones which I presume are for lipsticks but I had no more room at the back so I put my Benefit They're Real mascara in there and my mini sample from Elle magazine, which if you haven't already you really should get.
It's really handy to have and everything is so organised now rather than being a total cluttered mess with everything flung across my dresser. Plus it helps me only have the stuff I will use daily there, rather than those and lots of other products I use every now and then spread across my dresser too! If you're looking to organise your make up defintely buy one of these they're so handy and have a decent price tag!

Thank you for reading, lots of love xxx

Where else to find me:

Or you can email me: callieeemay@gmail.com





12 comments:

  1. I've got something like this, it's so good!:)
    www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Also because it is clear it goes with everything!xx

      Delete
  2. I need some storage like this! Your lipstick collection is amazing :)

    j4miejohnston.blogspot.co.uk

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Does the rimmel foundation work well? looking to try a new drugstore foundation.

    fashionfelineforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it does I was surprised how good it was, its not full coverage though, but it is really good and its spf 18 so its perfect for summer!xxx

      Delete
  4. i'm actually going out on a little shopping trip today to try and find something to store my makeup in!! this looks amazing - definitely consider this!!

    amy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is really handy. I'd love to see what you find:) xx

      Delete
  5. Great collection!!
    I was looking at these types of organizers on eBay and will definitely be buying one soon, my cosmetics are getting out of hand!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster award :)
    Check my blog for all the details

    http://kittiecosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha that was the same with me, they seem to take over! Thank you so much, I'll be sure to have a look :) xxx

      Delete