Wednesday 3 April 2013

Monochrome trend



As you know monochrome is a huge trend for this spring/summer. So I decided to collect a few of my favourite monochrome items and shove them into a blog post. Black and white are such classic and easy colours to wear and even if monochrome isn't next years key trend you can still wear it, no problem. I love houndstooth print, so these shorts are perfect whether it's just for the day in the summer, if we ever get any sun... Or dressed up on a night out these shorts are amazing. I love the flatforms and have been wanting them for quite a while but I am not entirely sure what I'd wear them with. Leather styled skirts have been around for a while now and this skirt is so cute with the block of white. It's different from all the others I've seen. As you can see I've got another pair of shorts which are floral, perfect for spring/summer and the flowers are back so you can still pull them off with a pair of tights on a warmish winter day!

I'm a huge fan of the monochrome trend, are you?
I would love it if you could comment ideas that you would like to see posted. 
I will be posting a haul some time next week. 
Thank you for reading, lots of love xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the shorts! The monochrome trend is certainly one of of my favourites! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single item here!! you have the touch:)) visit me on http://memarieamar.blogspot.com/ and maybe follow if you like it?? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this trend! x

    http://fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete