Wednesday 27 March 2013

Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara Review







I took a quick trip to boots about two weeks ago as I was in desperate need of a new mascara and only a mascara. I managed to only buy a mascara which I was pleased about as I will go in boots usually and come out with far more than I needed or even wanted before I went in there. Seventeen had just released a new mascara and it was £6.29 so I thought I'd try it out.
I hadn't heard anything about is so I didn't really know what to expect but I love it! It separates your lashes and doesn't clump them at all which is perfect. No matter how many coats you put on they stay separate! Plus it does elongate my lashes too, they look a lot longer than they originally did with a slight curl. The only thing I would fault this mascara on is if you curl your lashes to it doesn't hold it as well as I'd like it too. They tend to fall a bit. However I forgot to take this off the other night and I didn't wake up looking like a panda. It was all still on my lashes, I could've left the house and no one would have noticed that I hadn't freshly put any mascara on. Except there isn't much curl but I won't be going out with yesterdays mascara on anyway so that doesn't bother me! 

All in all I would give this mascara 9/10. 
It's inexpensive and makes your lashes look great but I would like it to lengthen a tiny bit more and it could hold the curl a bit better but it is really good! I would recommend!


Thanks for reading, lots of love, xxx

4 comments:

  1. The brush looks amazing!

    please check out my blog if you have the time
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai ..
    On the packaging it says mascara cover 24 hours looking curl, hmm .... really?
    But I like the curved brush, because it will be easier for us to wear.
    Warmest regards,

    www.osalon.co
    www.beautyandtheblog.co

    ReplyDelete