Saturday 30 March 2013

April wishlist


This is my April wishlist, I know it's not quite April left but I'm trying to be prepared. I know literally everyone has tried Rimmels Apocalips but I must admit I don't really use lip gloss. But I know I definitely want to try this, all the reviews have been amazing! I've wanted to buy Lauren Conrad's book for a while now but haven't ever picked it up, I also would quite like to read her style one as well. I love the topshop cami it looks so perfect for spring with the pastel flowers, if only it wasn't snowing! I love turquoise and this bracelets so pretty too! Lastly I like this bag it's a reasonable size and the colours would go with almost everything!


Thanks for reading, lots of love xxx

6 comments:

  1. Need to have one of them lip laquers as well! Great list!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope they live up to my expectations now! Thank you xxx

      Delete
  2. I've had my eye on the Rimmel Apocalips too! :-)

    www.thursdayschild070.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is gorgeous!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bracelet! Lauren Conrad's book is on my wishlist too x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete